[FSPA] Announcing the Experimental League!

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 00:03:19 EDT 2022

Excellent question - you will need to play with at least one other person,
so games of at least 2 people, just like preplays work.  It's less about
honesty and more about preserving a competition experience versus just
playing a game solo.  In fact, mechanically I envisioned this working just
like preplays do, except they're not preplays.

It should be possible to find someone who hasn't played a game you need, if
not, you can grab any other league member who has already played the game
you need.  Or grab me and I'll play it with you.

      --- Dave

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>