[FSPA] Ocelot playoffs reminder

Bryan H bghenson23 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 17:34:55 EDT 2022

This Monday is the Ocelot playoffs - we have at least one absence (Stacie),
so please let me know if there will be any others.  Show up early to get in
your game picks - if I don't have your game picks by 7:15, you'll lose
them.  If you don't check in with me by 7:30, you'll lose your spot to the
next person (so show up if you want to potentially sneak into playoffs).
Season results are here:
http://fspa.league.papa.org/meetResults?leagueId=16&latest=true

A division
Austin
Bryan
Edan

B division
Kevin
Josh J
Liam Chatman (replacing Stacie)

C division
Ken
Josh D
Bruce

D division
Ben
Robert
Heidi B

Two more Ocelot flip frenzies scheduled:  May 2 and May 16 at 7pm

Please register for next season (it really helps me out!) here:
http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/108

Other league links are in Linktree here:  https://linktr.ee/FSPApinball

Thanks,
Bryan