[FSPA] Next season

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Mon Apr 25 03:24:36 EDT 2022

Ken Van Pool wrote....

> Any word on when the next season will start at Mustang Sally's?  Not this week right?

This seems like a good opportunity to remind folks that our web site, fspazone.org <http://fspazone.org/>, has this sort of information.  If you visit your league's page (go to <http://www.fspazone.org/league-information/ <http://www.fspazone.org/league-information/>> and click on your league) there's a calendar with the full schedule -- I believe every league is current through 2022.  (Let me know if you find otherwise!)  There's also information about how to subscribe to the league calendar so you always have the latest info in the calendar app on your device.

Thanks!

--Joe