[FSPA] Lost Rhino Playoff Results

Eric Banker ebanker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 13:33:47 EDT 2022

Thank you to everyone who played at Lost Rhino this Season. Last night a
very exciting final took place for our two divisions.

The B division was very close going into the last match with all 4
competitors able to win it. In the end Nathan Vigil pulled out the win,
Joe Landas in second, John Vigil in third, and Duston Allen in fourth. Very
close night for B group.

A division had a great evening as well. Rob Turpin and Eric Banker went
into the last match with Eric leading by a small margin. Rob won the match
but Eric came in second and eeked out the win with Rob in second. Vic
Scelba ended the night in Third and Johnny Vigil in 4th.

Thanks again to all the players this season, Lost Rhino for hosting us, and
to Roland for all he does to keep the league fun and competitive. We can't
wait for Fall to start up with week 0 on September 14th.

Eric