[FSPA] MOM’s Pinball League Playoffs Wednesday August 24th!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:41:58 EDT 2022

After another fun season of the pinball, it's time to play off! I will
personally not be attending thanks to a visit from the COVID Fairy, but
Stephanie and John will rule with an iron fist in my stead. We will once
again be presenting the cash and the trophies, the latter thanks as always
to Kevin Walton for the amazing tiny pinball machines!

A Division
#1 - Dave Hubbard
#2 - Eric Steinberg
#3 - Michael Langdon
A Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/186/18,617,697?a=1>

B Division
#1 - Stephanie Traub
#2 - Jami Dennis
#3 - Barry Schwartz
B Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/186/418,552,4?a=1>

C Division
#1 - Rob Thomas
#2 - Steve Estes
#3 - Zachary Jones
C Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/186/201,495,538?a=1>

Game selection starts at 7:15 or as soon as the top seeded players
arrive, play starts at 7:30.

   - If you get game picks, have them ready!
   - If you don’t get game picks, have them ready anyway because you must
   be present to pick — so it makes sense to have game picks against higher
   seeded players ready.
   - If you don’t know whether you get game picks or not, check the rules
   or ask a league officer.
   - If you are not there at game pick time, you will be bumped down in the
   seeding.
   - If you are not there when play starts, you will lose
   your playoff spot! If you are going to be late, please contact us so that
   you don't lose your spot. I will forward text messages and whatnot to the
   team on the ground.

If you can’t make it to playoffs, let us know as soon as possible so we can
alert the unqualified bubble boys and girls to take your place (and who may
want to show up anyway just in case there’s a last minute no-show).

And we're doing it again next season, so gird your loins for that! Week 0
of the Fall 2022 Season will be September 14th. Clear your calendar on
Wednesdays now!

If you have questions, let us know. Otherwise, some of us will see some of
you Wednesday!