[FSPA] MOM’s Pinball League Playoffs Wednesday August 24th!

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 11:51:52 EDT 2022

Fun fact: I played zero weeks with Eric this season, and only one week
against Michael and that was preplays in Week 10.  So for A division
playoffs I get to play against two people I have yet to physically play
against the entire season.  Has something like that ever happened before?

         --- Dave

[image: width=]
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>