[FSPA] MOM’s Pinball League Playoffs Wednesday Dec 7th!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:47:13 EST 2022

We have come to the end of another season of pinball, so it's time for the
playoffs. The cash, the prizes, the glory... all these things await the
lucky players who qualified. Trophy maker extraordinaire Kevin Walton is
taking a break this season, so yours truly will be providing some janky
substitutes.

A Division
#1 - Rick Elgendy
#2 - Joe Kosack
#3 - Alex Jeffrey
#4 - Adam Ruben
A Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/191/1,716,39,353?a=1>
Dave Hubbard is travelling this week, so everyone has bumped up one. Fun
fact: When fixing the head to head URL I discovered that Adam is FSPA
player ID 1. 🤔

B Division
#1 - Steve Jonke
#2 - Eric Steinberg
#3 - Rob Wintler-Cox
#4 - Audrey Bonsignore
B Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/191/78,617,71,279?a=1>

C Division
#1 - Rob Thomas
#2 - Roy DeJarnette
#3 - Zachary Jones
#4 - Jami Dennis
C Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/191/201,244,538,552?a=1>

Game selection starts at 7:15 or as soon as the top seeded players
arrive, play starts at 7:30.

   - If you get game picks, have them ready!
   - If you don’t get game picks, have them ready anyway because you must
   be present to pick — so it makes sense to have game picks ready for higher
   seeded players who show up late.
   - If you don’t know whether you get game picks or not, check the rules
   or ask a league officer.
   - If you are not there at game pick time, you will be bumped down in the
   seeding.
   - If you are not there when play starts, you will lose
   your playoff spot! If you are going to be late, please contact us so that
   you don't lose your spot. I will forward text messages and whatnot to the
   team on the ground.

If you can’t make it to playoffs, let us know as soon as possible so we
can qualify the unqualified to take your place. You may want to show up
anyway just in case there’s a last minute no-show... last season a player
didn't show up for A Division and Jose was there to take his place... and
Jose WON. Just sayin'.

And if that's not enough, we're doing it again next season so get ready
for more pinball action! Week 0 of the Spring 2023 Season will probably be
January 18th. Clear your calendar on Wednesdays now!

If you have questions, let us know. Otherwise, we will see you Wednesday!