[FSPA] MSB Playoffs Tomorrow (12/6)

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 15:42:40 EST 2022

I have a few details to cover about the MSB playoffs which are TOMORROW!
(12/6)

The following MSB players qualified to the playoffs:
A Division:
*Edan Grossman*
*Brian Harris*
*CJ Lang*
*Lindsey Most*
(Next two players on deck...)
Victor Scelba
Ken Van Pool

B Division:
*Joseph Landas*
*Duston Allen*
*Baron Maddock*
*Steve Cribby*
(Next two players on deck...)
Rachel Alber
Robert Dempsey

If you qualified for the playoffs and know that you will not make it
tomorrow, please let me know so I can inform the next player.

If you did not qualify for the playoffs, you should still show up tomorrow
as you never know if a playoff spot will open up due to a last minute
player cancellation or if the player arrives too late.  Even if you do not
move up into a playoff spot, you can still help us out with scorekeeping.
Fun!

Speaking of timing, game picks begin at 7:45 SHARP, so I ask that all
players arrive by 7:45 so I can verify your attendance and to get your game
picks.  If you arrive after 7:45, you may lose your game picks and your
seeding position.  The playoffs will begin at 8:00 SHARP, if you arrive
after 8, your playoff spot may be given to the next present player.

I hope to see you all there.  If you have any questions, please contact me
directly at edan at fspazone.org

Also, our Spring 2023 season calendar will be announced soon.  Expect it to
begin in the late January/early February time frame.  Thank you for playing
this season and we hope to see you again next season.

-Edan