[FSPA] Mustang Sally Playoff Results and Spring 2023

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 14:46:21 EST 2022

Fall season of Mustang is over and here are the results.

A division
1st - Edan Grossman
2nd - Brian Harris
3rd - Lindsey Most
4th - CJ Lang

B division
1st - Joseph Landas
2nd - Steve Cribby
3rd - Baron Maddock
4th - Robert Dempsey

Next season of league at Mustang Sally will begin on January 31.  (Week 0
is on Jan 24.)

Other news and events...
On December 31st, Josh Alber is running a flipper frenzy at Mustang from
Noon-3:30pm.  The top 4 players will play in single-elimination
bracket-style finals.  $5 entry plus coindrop, IFPA fees are covered.

At Revolution Darts and Billiards in Centreville, we have five machines and
we plan to run occasional one-off events throughout the year.  Our current
lineup is Capcom Breakshot, High Speed 2, Oktoberfest, Harlem
Globetrotters, and Avatar.

-Edan