[FSPA] Carpool Winter/Spring 2022 Call for Players

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Tue Jan 18 15:00:57 EST 2022

We are getting ready to begin our Winter/Spring season at Carpool in Arlington, VA.  Carpool closed its Fair Lakes location and relocated to Arlington where it originated.

League will take place on Monday nights at 8:00pm and will be using banked preplays for our absentee system.

All preplays are required to be played with another league player.  Each player is allowed to submit up to 12 preplays (3 meets) and can have up to 8 forfeits.

Week 0 begins next Monday on January 24th.  You may complete your preplays on that day if you want to do so.

We have one scheduled break for Valentine’s Day on 2/14, so we will meet every week from January 31st to April 11th, then a week off with playoffs held on April 25th.

Please register at this link:  Event Registration: CarPool Spring 2022 Season (papa.org)<http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/103>

Looking forward to another great season.  If you have any questions, please email me at pinball at kevinsplanet.com<mailto:pinball at kevinsplanet.com>

-Kevin