[FSPA] Lost Rhino Spring 2022 Call for Players

Eric Banker ebanker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 13:41:34 EST 2022

League play will be back before you know it! Week 0 is 1/26 with official
league play starting 2/2. League will take place on Wednesday nights at
7:30 pm and will be using the improved drop 2 with regrouping.

>From what I understand a Rush Pro machine is on order and will be here in a
few weeks and we hope to get at least one more new machine during this
season.

Signup using the registration link here:
http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/98

Current Lineup:
Attack From Mars (Remake) (Special Edition) (Chicago Gaming, 2017)
Black Rose (Bally, 1992)
Captain Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy (Bally, 1975)
Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro) (Stern, 2017)
The Mandalorian (Pro) (Stern, 2021)
Monster Bash (Remake Special) (Chicago Gaming, 2018)
NBA Fastbreak (Bally, 1997)

Looking forward to another great season.  If you have any questions, please
email me at eric at fspazone.org

- Eric