[FSPA] Carpool pinball league - grouping update for 6/20 (week 3)

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Fri Jun 17 14:35:35 EDT 2022

Good afternoon,

Here are updates to groupings for week 3 for the Carpool pinball league.  Adjustments were made to accommodate our newest league member into week 2 after groups had started play, thus we're re-grouping to place her in an appropriate group since she is a beginner.

Effectively, groups 3-10 have been adjusted where players moved up one spot.  Players who get to pick game selections will not change and have been noted in green (second player that moved up in blue).  Basically, player # 2 in each group for groups 3-10 will get to pick a game and Mark Lane gets game pick in group 2.  No game pick for group 1 this week (they get the last game available by default).  Game picks start with group 2 for week 3.

As a reminder, please email or text Kevin Stone if you cannot attend week 3 or are running late.  This will help ensure league starts on time at 8pm.  Weeks 1 and 2 generally start later than normal due to setup, but I plan on starting week 3 at 8pm sharp.  Players with game picks need to be there by 7:45 or we'll move to next present player for that game pick.

Any questions, please email me direct.
Kevin
703-582-3703
pinball at kevinsplanet.com<mailto:pinball at kevinsplanet.com>