[FSPA] Sports Junkies Play Pinball

Jeff Martinez jeffmartinez at me.com
Fri Jun 17 21:45:16 EDT 2022

Long time listener…..  first time caller!!
Did anyone else catch our local Morning Sports Chat Team on The Fan 106.7 FM….   The Sports Junkies, discussing pinball today?!

It was refreshing to hear anything on a mass media sports/news platform taking time out of their scheduled programming to have a quick, current discussion on our favorite current passion of PINBALL!!

You can go to their daily podcast and check out the convo…. during the third hour of the four hour show!

Like oh too many of us like myself, who are immuno compromised, I’ve been relegated to the sidelines the past two years due to Covid. But am planning my big comeback this Fall in two of the local leagues!!  With a whole new look, and even fresher attitude…….

Until then, big Pinball Blessings to all!!  Stay safe, but never stop flippin!!

Jeff Martinez

Sent from my iPhone