[FSPA] Thank you

Joe P. Said jsaid12 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:51:24 EDT 2022

We 15 awesome people attend the first weekly at Spinners! Thank you very
much for the support. I hope this can become something the community enjoys.

Congratulations to Jose for taking home the victory!

Big thank you to Dave Hubbard who helped setup and manage the event via
matchplay. Also thank you to Dave Snyder and Justin Williams and Jose Chong
and Rob WC for being on standby with support!

Its a weekly so next event is June 27th at 8pm sharp start! Register by
7:50!

-joe