[FSPA] Mustang Sally League start time

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 21:57:56 EDT 2022

I want to go over a few things regarding our league start time.  Our
official start time is 8pm and we need to begin our league closer to that
time than we did during the last few weeks.

In order to begin the league closer to 8pm, I will need to take
attendance of the players who are present at 8pm, create the groups, and
distribute the scoresheets promptly.  I have been lenient about waiting for
the late players who did not notify me ahead of time, but I will be firm
about the 8pm start time next meet.

If you are running late, know you will arrive after 8pm, or if you think
you may be cutting it close to 8pm, please notify me before 8 at the latest
(earlier is better).  If you notify me, I will consider you "present," put
you in your group, and ask the other players in your group to wait up to 15
minutes for you to arrive.

If you do not notify me prior to 8pm, I will assume that you are "absent"
and I will not be able to put you in a group for that night if you arrive
after 8pm.

I also wanted to mention that the players who won their group during their
prior meet could have a game pick.  Game picks begin at 7:45pm, if that
player is not present, then the game pick will go to the next present
player in that group.  It is beneficial to arrive by 7:45pm even though the
league begins at 8pm.

To notify me, you can reach me via email at edan at fspazone.org or via my
mobile number by text.  If you do not have my number, please send me an
email and I will provide that info to you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me at edan at fspazone.org.  Thank
you.

-Edan