[FSPA] Save the Date: FSPA End-of-Season Party: Sat May 21, 4 PM - 10 PM, Ocelot Brewing Company, Dulles, VA

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Mon May 2 01:19:47 EDT 2022

Hey folks...

Happy to announce that we're taking the end of season party back to Ocelot Brewing Company in Dulles, VA, on Saturday, May 21, from 4 - 10 PM.  As always, we'll have free food, games, and fun throughout the event, for everyone who played the Spring 2022 season in any FSPA league.  (Guests who did not play Spring 2022 are welcome to join; we'll collect $20 to cover expenses.)  Ocelot currently has 16 games, from great classics like Black Hole and Whirlwind, to some very rare offerings like Big Lebowski, and a wide range of moderns.  Should be a great time!

We'll open up registration shortly, so be on the lookout.

Thanks!

--Joe