[FSPA] Please RSVP: FSPA End-of-Season Party: Sat May 21, 4 PM - 10 PM, Ocelot Brewing Company, Dulles, VA

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Sat May 7 03:46:54 EDT 2022

Hi folks...

As mentioned a few days ago, we're taking the end of season party back to Ocelot Brewing Company in Dulles, VA, on Saturday, May 21, from 4 - 10 PM.  Food, games, and fun throughout the event are free for everyone who played through week 5 of the Spring 2022 season in any FSPA league. (Guests who did not play Spring 2022 are welcome to join; we'll collect $20 to cover expenses.)  If you're planning on joining us, please sign up ASAP -- but no later than Wednesday, May 18 -- at <http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/111 <http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/111>> so we can do the usual food planning.

Thanks!

--Joe