[FSPA] Week Zeros Start THIS WEEK!

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 10:39:49 EDT 2022

Correction, Mustang Sally week 0 is NEXT WEEK (May 31), not tomorrow.

With that said, it is never too early to sign up, so feel free to do so.

Mustang Sally will be using the "drop 2 with regrouping" absentee system
next season.  This means we won't have preplays, one or two player groups,
or effective points.

You can sign up for MSB directly here:
http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/107

Play in one league, two leagues, or all the leagues this season (there are
badges for that):  https://linktr.ee/FSPApinball

-Edan