[FSPA] MOM’s Organic Pinball League Fall 2022 Season!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 15:10:07 EDT 2022

Fall is right around the corner, and that means it's time a) to retire
white from your wardrobe, and b) for the new Fall season of MOM’s Organic
Pinball League!

MOM’s Organic Pinball is located deep in the organic bowels of MOM’s
Organic Market, 9801 Rhode Island Ave., College Park, MD. We will be
playing Wednesdays at 7:30 PM. The optional Week 0 (for practice, visiting,
preplaying, and testing commutes) is on Wednesday September 14th, with
league play starting on September 21st. We will play a normal
ten week season with a break for Thanksgiving and playoffs on December 7th.
See the full schedule and subscribe to the calendar here
<http://www.fspazone.org/moms-organic-pinball/>.

Please register at this link: Event Registration: MOM’s Organic Pinball
Fall 2022 Season <http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/112>

We will be playing the following games this season:

   - AC/DC
   - Attack from Mars
   - Avengers: Infinity Quest
   - Centaur
   - Creature from the Black Lagoon
   - Game of Thrones
   - Iron Maiden
   - Lord of the Rings
   - Medieval Madness
   - Royal Flush
   - Supersonic

As always if a new game shows up we will most likely drop the old and
busted for the new hotness.

Do you have a question? Do you have a comment? Do you need more
information? See the FSPA web site <http://www.fspazone.org/> or email me
directly at rob at fspazone.org! See you soon!