[FSPA] Save the Date: FSPA End-of-Season Party on Sun Sept 25, 2 - 10 PM at Spinners

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 23:47:09 EDT 2022

The Summer End-of-Season Party is happening at Spinners in Frederick, MD on
Sunday September 25th from 2 - 10 PM. That's only three days after Summer
officially ends!

As always we'll have the food, the games, and the fun throughout the event,
all free for nothing for everyone who played through Week 5 during the
Summer 2022 season in any FSPA league. Guests who did not play Summer 2022
are welcome to join, we'll collect $20 to cover expenses (guests must be
over 10). Spinners has a LOT of games, pinball, classic video games, air
hockey, console games, you name it!

Register here: http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/117

More details as we get closer to the party, but circle the date on your
calendar now!

See you there!
Rob