[FSPA] Please RSVP for the FSPA End-of-Season Party, Sunday Sept 25, 2 - 10 PM at Spinners in Frederick, MD!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 14:25:48 EDT 2022

As mentioned a few days ago, we're taking the end of season party back to
Spinners Pinball Arcade in Frederick MD, on Sunday, September 25th from 2 -
10 PM.  Food, games, and fun throughout the event are free for everyone who
played through week 5 of the Summer 2022 season in any FSPA league. (Guests
who did not play Summer 2022 are welcome to join; we'll collect $20 to
cover expenses.)  If you're planning on joining us, please sign up ASAP --
but no later than Wednesday, Sept 21st -- at <
http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/117> so we can do the usual
food and fun planning.

See you there!