[FSPA] Lost Rhino Fall League season starts tonight Sept 21 2022 (week 1)

Eric Banker ebanker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 09:27:15 EDT 2022

The time has arrived, and week 1 starts tonight at Lost Rhino in
Sterling for the Fall season.

If you have not signed up yet, please sign up through this link.

http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/113

Signing up ahead of the meet start time helps us reduce the setup time for
week 1. Our official start time is 7:30pm, but I encourage everyone to
arrive before 7:15 to check in with Rob as this will help us get started
earlier. If you know you will arrive after 7:30pm or possibly cutting it
close to 7:30pm, let me know that you are on your way and we will put you
in your group.

Dues are $40 and we will start collecting tonight as well.  We try to
get dues the
first week.

If you have any questions, please email me at eric at fspazone.org. I am
looking forward to seeing you all at Lost Rhino this season.  Thanks.

Eric