[FSPA] MOM's Fall League Season Week 1 tonight!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 09:29:04 EDT 2022

The New Fall Season of competitive pinball league starts tonight (Sept
21st) at MOM's in College Park! We will try to begin as close to our normal
7:30pm start time as possible. Please arrive and check in at least 15
minutes ahead of time so we can get everyone sorted into groups.

If you have not signed up yet, please sign up through this link:
http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/112 . This helps us speed up
the grouping process.

Dues are $40 for returning players, and $20 for players brand new to FSPA
leagues.

The questions, the comments, the clarifications, they can all be directed
at me: rob at fspazone.org. See you tonight!