[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum @ Lost Rhino Playoff Information

Eric Banker ebanker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 09:58:25 EDT 2023

I have a few details to cover about the Lost Rhino playoffs which are
TOMORROW! (4/19)

The following Lost Rhino players qualified to the playoffs:

A Division - Stats: http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/198/524,602,755?a=1
*Eric Banker*
*Johnny Vigil*
*Micheal Tiea*

(Next two players on deck...)
Victor Scelba
Edan Grossman

B Division - Stats: http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/198/686,547,745?a=1
*Michael Albrecht*
*Duston Allen*
*Adam Atkins*

(Next two players on deck...)
Jeff Amato
Joel Shprentz

C Division - Stats: http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/198/743,742,739?a=1
*Alan Sullivan*
*Tim Doherty*
*Annie Weed*

(Next two players on deck)
Isabel Allen
Grace Vigil

Note that while Chris and Holly made the playoffs they are unable to make
it so Tim and Annie move up. Izzy and Grace are the backup players for the
C division.

If you qualify for the playoffs and know that you will not make it
tomorrow, please let me know so I can inform the next player.

If you did not qualify for the playoffs, you should still show up tomorrow
as you never know if a playoff spot will open up due to a last minute
player cancellation or if the player arrives too late. Even if you do not
move up into a playoff spot, you can still help us out with scorekeeping.

Speaking of timing, game picks begin at 7:15 SHARP, so I ask that all
players arrive by 7:15 so I can verify your attendance and to get your game
picks.  If you arrive after 7:15, you may lose your game picks and your
seeding position.  The playoffs will begin at 7:30 SHARP, if you arrive
after 7:30, your playoff spot may be given to the next present player.

I hope to see you all there.  If you have any questions, please contact me
directly at eric at fspazone.org

Also, our Summer 2023 season begins on May 31st (week 0 is on May 24.)
Thank you for playing this season and we hope to see you again next season.

-Eric