[FSPA] Mustang Sally Final Results for Fall 2023 season

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 20:15:26 EST 2023

What another great season with 31 players, and 3 first time FSPA league
players.  Results from finals are below.

*A Division*

1st – CJ Lang

2nd – Austin Mackert

3rd – Joseph Landas

4th – Rich Wickersham

Notes:  CJ Lang and Austin Mackert tied.  CJ won the head to head
tiebreaker on Godzilla.  Joseph and Rich tied.  Joseph won the tiebreaker
on Dirty Harry.

*B Division*

1st – CJ Brown

2nd – Kyle Roan

3rd – Preston Fitzgerald

4th – Joshua Dixon

*C Division*

1st – Brandon Hetu

2nd – Kyle Maddock

3rd – Steve Cribby

4th – Alex Venezia

*­D Division*

1st – Eddie Sumbry

2nd – William Von Canon

3rd – Adam Irvine

4th – Christine Venezia

We start up again in late January – schedules are being finalized next
week.  Look forward to pre-registration emails and the website to be set up
soon.

The results have been submitted to the IFPA and may be viewed here.
https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=57743

Also, there will be a few changes to our lineup before the next season
begins.  One change, Metallica (pro) will leave during the first week of
January, so this is your last chance to play it for the
foreseeable future.  AIQ (pro) with Stern Insider Connected will take its
place.

Thanks for playing, we had another great season!

-Edan Grossman