[FSPA] Friday Night Translites (Home League) Spring 2023 Season - Call for Players and Hosts

Michael Polisky mack008 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 11:56:04 EST 2023

Hello Everyone,

Planning has begun for FNT Spring 2023!

What is FNT? www.fntpinball.com

Dues will be $75.  *Your spot will be reserved when you paypal me* -
mike at polisky.com.

CALL FOR HOSTS - If you are willing to host (and have at least 8 working
games), let me know, and which dates you prefer, if any. ($150 will go to
back to hosts for food/beverages/snacks)

(If you're willing to host, but don't want or can't play, please let me
know, you will be rewarded in the kingdom for your generosity!)

Show off your collection! (get small issues fixed even)  Let people get GCs
on your machines, come on!

Starting February 3rd then, every 2 weeks:

1) February 3rd
2) February 17th
3) March 3rd
4) March 17th
5) March 31st
6) April 14th
7) April 28th

*If you can't make all of the dates, don't fret* - "In the Adjusted Total
Points system, all players have their two lowest session totals dropped
from their overall points total."

Money is designated to hosts for food/drink budget, the rest goes to
small giveaways and the finals prize pool. * EVERYONE plays in finals* on
April 28th th in either A, B or C division.  For more details, go to
www.fntpinball.com/rules.html

-Mike P