[FSPA] RSVP for the Fall End-of-Season Party at Mustang Sally Brewing this Saturday!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 11:08:52 EST 2023

Last minute reminder for all you last minute RSVPers! The FSPA
End-of-Season Party for Fall is at Mustang Sally Brewing in Chantilly this
Saturday, Feb 4th from 4-10pm! It's free for everyone who played through
week 5 of the Fall 2022 season in any FSPA league. (Guests are welcome to
join; we'll collect $20 to cover expenses.)

There will be barbecue! Snacks 'n' drinks! Pinballs on free play! Prizes!
Contests! Exclamatory list items! And the awarding of the 2022 giveaway
game, Williams Flash!

And if'n you're not already convinced, top men have informed us that noted
pinball influencer Lauren Fortner will be slinging drinks at the bar! She's
also the #2 Women's player in the state of Virginia, which I believe means
she's one heartbeat away from the Presidency!!!

RSVP deadline is TOMORROW, Jan 31st so don't delay. Click this link and it
will happen: http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/123
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/123?source=email2>

See you there!