[FSPA] Carpool week 0 tonight, Jan. 30th

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Mon Jan 30 11:27:51 EST 2023

Players - tonight is week 0 at Carpool for the Winter/Spring pinball season.  We'll be there from 7-10pm to help with questions, pre-plays and overall fun.  Week 0 is a good chance to get those pre-plays in to avoid zeroes if absent.

If you plan on playing and haven't registered yet, you can do so here:  http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/118
This helps us with pre-setup to reduce setup time on week 1.

Week 1 is next Monday, February 6th.  Week 1 players must be present by 8pm or text me at 703-582-3703 if running late to ensure I have you in the lineup.

League dues are $40 and we'll start taking dues next week on Week 1.  First time league players are $20.

Any questions, please email me at kevin at fspazone.org<mailto:kevin at fspazone.org> or reply directly to email versus reply all.

Thanks
Kevin