[FSPA] Mustang Sally League Week 1 is tonight at 7:30pm

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:18:03 EST 2023

Hello fellow players,

This is a friendly reminder that week 1 is tonight and that the official
league start time has been moved from 8pm to 7:30pm.  This was done by
popular request, our website and calendar has been updated to reflect this
change.  *Again, the official start time is 7:30pm.*

Special Promotion for this season:  If you are a new player (ie, this is
the first time joining the league at Mustang), your dues are free!  If you
know someone who was on the fence about joining our pinball league, bring
them over and let them know their dues will be free.  Dues are $40 for
everyone else.

Our official start time is 7:30, if you know you cannot make it to any
meet, I ask that you email or text me to let me know you are not coming
(contact details below).  If you think you will arrive after 7:30, just let
me know that you are on your way, I will put you in your group and ask the
group to wait for your arrival.

I am looking forward to seeing you all tonight.  If you have any questions,
please email me at edan at fspazone.org.

If you will arrive after 7:30, please text me at 703-927-8171.

Thanks,
-Edan