[FSPA] TPF and Foo Fighters LE

DAAB Amusements daabamusements at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 18:14:26 EDT 2023

Hey everyone,

Who's coming to Texas Pinball Festival? I had to arrive a day early. If
anyone wants to hang or grab food let me know! Also, when we open the suite
for the party tomorrow and Saturday I'll post the room number but feel free
to text me and I'll send it to you. We'll have the new Godfather pinball
and Galactic Tank Force in the suite, as well as food and booze.

Separate note, I have a customer who wants to back out in their Foo
Fighters LE so if anyone wants one feel free to reach out off list.
daabamusements at gmail.com

David Barber