[FSPA] iScored Update

Daniel Reynolds daniel.j.reynolds at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 09:58:09 EDT 2023

Hey everyone.

Minor update to the iScored FSPA leaderboards.  I added "Season Outscored"
to the list of games, as the last column.  I like this stat because I think
it's by far the most accurate indicator of who are the best players in a
given season of league play.

I will probably add some styling to that column to spruce it up eventually.

Anyway, as always, the leaderboards can be found on display at some FSPA
locations, or via these direct URLs:

https://www.iScored.info/Carpool
https://www.iScored.info/Moms
https://www.iScored.info/MustangSally
https://www.iScored.info/SilverballSanctum
https://www.iScored.info/Spinners

By the way, I'm always open to hearing new ideas for ways iScored could
benefit pinball or be more useful.  Lemme know.

-Dan