[FSPA] Carpool Summer Season - call for players & pre-registration page

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Sun May 7 17:42:35 EDT 2023

Pinball players, current and former Carpool league players.

Summer season is coming soon.  Carpool summer season will be moving its start time to 7:30pm to accommodate a larger number of players.

Pre-registration is now available here:  http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/125 (web-page states 8pm start, but it will move up to 7:30pm this season).

Week 0 is May 22nd where we'll sign-up new players and allow players to get pre-plays in before the season starts.
Week 1 is June 5th as we'll avoid May 29th since it is Memorial Day.
Dues are $40 for returning players and $20 for brand new first time FSPA league players (operators pay the other half).
Operators will be paying IFPA dues and finals will be on free play, with kitty money going into the overall prize pool.

Expected lineup (subject to change):

  *   Foo Fighters Pro
  *   Godzilla Pro
  *   Stranger Things Pro
  *   Iron Maiden Pro
  *   Mando Pro w/topper
  *   James Bond Pro (possible swap with Rush Pro)
  *   Tron (swap with Game of Thrones Pro)
  *   Walking Dead Pro
  *   Iron Man
  *   Star Trek Pro
  *   Legends of Valhalla (swap with Guardians of the Galaxy)
  *   Harlem Globetrotters (with new legs and now leveled)
The swaps for Tron and LoV will take place weekend of 5/13.