[FSPA] CarPool mini-pinball tourney tomorrow night, 5/15 @ 8pm

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Sun May 14 18:02:21 EDT 2023

Players - there will be a short pinball tournament tomorrow night at Carpool as we prepare for the summer season which starts week 1 on June 5th.

Tomorrow night, Monday May 15th, starting at 8pm with registration at 7:30pm.  Entry fee $10.  Players will play 8 head-to-head matches against another player in a round less format, which means very little waiting between games.  We played this format during the Foo Fighter launch party at Carpool.  After everyone has played 8 games, the top 4 players will play one final match for money and top 4 spots.

Also, if you haven't pre-registered yet for Carpool summer season, you can do so here:  http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/125

Lineup change:  Rush is officially out and James Bond is in.  Tron may replace Game of Thrones before the tournament on 5/15.

Any questions, you can email me direct at kevin at fspazone.org<mailto:kevin at fspazone.org> or pinball at kevinsplanet.com<mailto:pinball at kevinsplanet.com>.

Thanks
Kevin