[FSPA] Mustang Sally Summer League update

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Mon May 29 15:57:15 EDT 2023

I want to share a few quick updates about this league.

First off, if you have not signed up for this season yet, you can do so
here:  http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/128

Week 1 is tomorrow (5/30), our official start time is 7:30pm.  Keep in mind
that the first week will take longer to start than the remaining weeks of
the season.  We can help reduce this delay by signing up ahead of time and
arriving before 7:30.

Special promotion:  If this is your first season playing at Mustang Sally,
your dues are FREE!!!  (They will be covered by the operators.)

In my previous email, I said we were going to introduce preplays for this
season.  For this season, we will allow up to 12 forfeits (3 weeks) just
like last season, but we will also allow you to use 4 preplays (1 week).
We are still going to drop your two lowest meet scores and we will still
regroup every meet to ensure that each group has at least three players.  I
want to emphasize that preplays are completely optional, even if you know
you will miss three weeks.

When completing a set of preplays, standard preplay and league rules
apply.  (Quick summary)

   - Preplays must be completed with at least one other Mustang league
   player
   - Preplays must be submitted to me directly (edan at fspazone.org) before
   the start of the meet you will miss.  I will confirm that I received them.
   - The preplay scores as well as the person you completed the preplays
   with must be included when you submit the preplays to me.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me at edan at fspazone.org.

I am looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow and having another great
season at Mustang Sally.

-Edan