[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum @ Lost Rhino Week 1 Tonight 7:30pm

Eric Banker ebanker at gmail.com
Wed May 31 11:11:00 EDT 2023

If you have not signed up for this season yet, you can do so here:

http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/127

It really helps speed up week one grouping if people register before hand.

Week 1 is tonight (5/31), our official start time is 7:30pm. The first
week will take longer to get ready as we have to create the initial
groups. We ask that everyone try to arrive by 7PM so we can get people
registered. We will try to get started as close to 7:30 as possible.

Special promotion:  If you are an FSPA player but never played at Lost
Rhino, then your dues will be half off for the season!! (They will be
covered by the operator.)

If you have any questions please contact me at eric at fspazone.org

See you all tonight!

Eric