[FSPA] MSB playoffs on 04/09

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 11:51:41 EDT 2024

Quick update... I will not be able to make it tonight.  We will still have
the playoffs tonight, Rich will run the show in my absence.

This also means we have a slight change for the A Division seeds.

For A division, the seeding is now
Austin
Paul
Joseph
CJ Lang

Next on deck is:
Kyle Roan
Brian Harris

Another quick reminder, the game picks begins at 7:15.  Do not be late or
you could lose your game picks and seeding position.  Also, the playoffs
begins at 7:30, if you are not present by then, the next qualified present
player could take your place.

-Edan