[FSPA] Mustang Sally Spring '24 playoff results

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 17:59:13 EDT 2024

All,

Thank you for playing at Mustang Sally this season.  I hope everyone
enjoyed playing in it as much as I enjoyed running it.

Before I get into the results, I want to discuss the kitty's funds.  The
kitty brought in $100 this season and all of it was added into the prize
pool.  The payouts in each envelope was calculated with the total prize
pool normally raised from the dues plus the kitty's $100 added on top of
that

The big bag of quarters that came from the kitty and was used to pay for
the playoff games, was already purchased by the operators from the kitty.
(This means the operators paid for the playoff games, not the kitty.)  If
you have any questions about the dues, league funds, and payouts, please
direct those questions to me and I will gladly address them.

The next season will begin on June 4 (week 0 is on May 28).  Keep an eye
out for a future announcement as we get closer to that date.

The playoff results are as follows:

A division
1st - Austin Mackert
2nd - Paul McGlone
3rd - Joseph Landas
4th - CJ Lang

B division
1st - Adam Irvine
2nd - Kyle Maddock
3rd - Rich Wickersham
4th - David Craun

C division
1st - Steve Cribby
2nd - Robert Dempsey
3rd - Brandon Hetu
4th - William Von Canon

Congratulations to everyone!  I am looking forward to seeing you all again
next season.

Thanks,
-Edan