[FSPA] Mustang Sally league week 1 is tonight!

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 08:56:38 EST 2024

Hello Mustang Sally players,

Tonight is the first week of the season.  Our official start time is 7:30,
but be aware that the first week takes longer to setup than the remaining
weeks of this season.  To help reduce this delay, please check in with me
at my laptop, so I can enter your name and e-mail info prior to the start
time.

If you are running late, you can text me at 703-927-8171 or email me at
edan at fspazone.org.

I'm looking forward to another great season at Mustang Sally.  Please let
me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
-Edan