[FSPA] Mustang Sally league week 1 is tonight!

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 10:25:35 EST 2024

Great questions!

We will use our "hybrid preplays" rules like last season.  You can have 12
absences, those absences can be any combination of preplays OR forfeits.

We will drop your lowest two meets.

We will maximize three player groups and create those groups based on the
players who are present each week.

Thanks,
-Edan