[FSPA] deep ball trails/dremel?

Tim of Premier Amusements timpet2 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 2 12:57:13 EDT 2017

Have your tried Mr Clean Magic Eraser?

From: FSPA [mailto:fspa-bounces at fspazone.org] On Behalf Of Steve Peck via FSPA
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2017 12:42 PM
To: FSPA main discussion list <fspa at fspazone.org>
Cc: Steve Peck <speckking at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [FSPA] deep ball trails/dremel?

Thanks for the info. most of the trails are in places that arent visible, (inner loop that's under a side ramp, etc) and i'm planning on applying mylar to these locations.

I may have done a poor job explaining as well. for the most part the trails are barely more severe than what novus can handle.

I ended up having success using novus 2 on a dremel polishing pad @ 5k rpm