[FSPA] Steve and Ashley P. missing VBH

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Thu Oct 19 03:39:54 EDT 2017

Ease of administration is by far the lowest reason for any rules we have. We just want to provide a good competitive environment for our players. FSPA has always believed that league play is most fun for everyone when all players participate regularly.  We’ve made preplays less onerous in the past couple years too... if you can’t make a special trip to record a preplay set, at least log a couple preplays before and/or after each league night. Even if a player never uses those preplays, it’s just extra pinball, and that’s always a good thing.

Even if you’re forfeited out of the season, feel free to come guest when able.

--Joe