[FSPA] Ashburn/sterling league

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Tue Sep 5 12:58:13 EDT 2017

With all of the leagues posting their sign up notices I just wanted to see if there was an official position that there will not be a league in the Ashburn or Sterling area this season.  I assume with all that was said in the previous emails that this is the case but since now is the point that many of us have to make the choice of not playing this season or going to a location less convenient it'd be nice to have an official word.

Thanks