[FSPA] Ghostbuster Proposal--CarPool

Deb Kapke alightningbug at me.com
Wed Jun 6 11:58:46 EDT 2018

I have more fun when I play well even with video mode.

Plus just think of all the extra ghosts and slimers that have been captured.

Since Ghost Busters arrived at Carpool I haven't seen a single instance of paranormal activity beyond those contained in the machine. No symmetrical book stacking. Not once have I been slimed or possessed by a gatekeeper.

If we deactivate video mode we could see an increase of dogs and cats living together.  Not that there's anything wrong with that. But I don't think Carpool would allow dogs.