[FSPA] FSPA: MOM's Organic Pinball Results for 09/17/2018 (Meet #1)

Stephanie Traub stephsharer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 12:30:10 EDT 2018

Whoops, realized I had just been responding to Steve and not the group (if
anyone else cares...).

I just think tiebreakers should be not be decided by effective points.  If
Bath doesn't show up for two weeks, like I said earlier, I think that is a
situation where effective points make sense, for sandbagging prevention.

I actually did not realize that Tim had gotten two effective points from
his failure to play our first game - so I played TZ not knowing i had to
beat his score -  that's my fault for not knowing the rules.

Anyway, just consider getting rid of tiebreaker "2s" counting as real
points.  I realize I have only been playing competitively for 2 years (and
this is only my third season with FSPA) so take my argument for what it's
worth.

Thanks :)